Friday, September 25, 2015

5-Bullet Friday, September 25, 2015

Here is your next edition of 5-Bullet Friday - I hope you enjoy this list of things that I find interesting enough to share with friends like you. If you like them you can share it with your friends.
  • FOR YOUR JEEP: JK Owners rejoice! As I mentioned before, the goal here is not to advocate our products, but to help you discover cool and great products no matter who makes them... but, sometimes I just have to share. This New Jeep JK Wrangler Tie-Rod that we just released has a number of firsts... the dog-legged ends allows it to work with stock wheels, and the unique anti-flop features are a first for JK Owners! A truly great product. 
  • FOR A RELAXING VACATION: The family and I just had a wonderful vacation right on the Oregon Coast in Lincoln City. What a gem! And being just south of Tillamook, not only can you go visit the Cheese factory, but there are some amazing OHV trails too. We rented a cottage right along the beach via the website Airbnb - great service, great prices. 
  • FOR GIVING BACK: If you are like me and do a lot of shopping with Amazon, have you tried Smile.Amazon.com? It is exactly the same site with one exception... you choose a non-profit organization and every time you purchase on Amazon, a donation is made to that non-profit. It is super easy! You just have to remember to log in to Smile.Amazon.com every time you make a purchase. You are shopping there anyway, you might as well let it benefit a cause you care about.
     
  • FOR EXERCISING ON THE ROAD:  This year has been full of travel for me, and while sometimes I get a hotel with a nice gym... there are those times when I am just booking the cheapest accommodations I can find. In those cases, when I still want to get a work out, I use these backpacking Dry Bags. They are designed to keep water out... but can also keep water in! Just fill them up and use them as kettle bells or individual dumb bells.
     
  • FOR A GOOD READ:  Just finished a biography of Elon Musk, by Ashlee Vance. While the study of the man is interesting, the details about Tesla and SpaceX, just two of the companies he is involved in, are amazing and inspiring. It is definitely a study of persistence through seemingly never-ending failure.
Thank you for being a part of 5-Bullet Fridays! Let me know which bullet was your favorite or if you have anything you'd like me to check out. If you missed previous 5-Bullet Friday's, you can catch up here.

Remember, if you like 5-Bullet Fridays, please share.

See you on the rocks,

Matson "Matsonian" Breakey
Metalcloak.com

No comments:

Post a Comment